It’s important to mainly use the juice from vegetables and only use some fruit as a sweetener. Vegetable juice is lower in calories and usually has more beneficial nutrients, like antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It’s good to care about your skin as much as your health and body. Your skin talks a lot about your health. Creams and lotions work only externally. Have good food for that glow on your face naturally. Beet root, carrot, tomato, gooseberry, mint leaves and raw turmeric work best for your skin and hair.
Drink one glass of carrot, beetroot, gooseberry, raw turmeric and tomato juice everyday and you’ll have a healthy glowing skin and a healthy body too. Mint, beetroot, carrot, tomato juice also help in weight loss and help curb constipation. This red juice was actually recommended by my friend who is a dietician and best in terms of fitness industry – Prem Tiwari (B2Zone)! It worked for me and I add some more ingredients into that. It has too many health benefits like lowering your bad cholesterol, improving digestion, detoxifying your body and healthy hair too!
The beets are a good source of vitamins and minerals. Fruit Juice is not recommendable because there is so much of sugar in the fruits. If you make a juice out of that it takes away all the fiber. So make a juice out of these vegetables.
SKIN & HAIR
Beetroot contains lycopene which is the best remedy for hair loss. It can protect the skin from damage caused by sunlight or UV rays. Instead of using products of other companies and make your body beautiful externally, give your body an internal treatment by using your own healthy remedy like this. This works great for eyes, providing them essential nutrients. Turmeric and Gooseberry work great for eyes and also prevents anti-ageing.
- 1/2 beet-root (Peel and cut in big chunks )
- 1/2 carrot (peel and cut in big chunks)
- 1 tomato (remove seeds and cut into pieces)
- 1 cup water
- 1 gooseberry (Cut into pieces and take out a seed)
- 4-5 mint leaves (optional)
- 1/2 inch ginger – peel and cut (optional)
- ½ inch raw turmeric- peel and cut
- Black salt
- Blend them in a blender using 1 cup of water
- Grind them into a fine paste; add more water if required while blending. Bring the juice to your desired consistency by adding more water if required.
- Add rock salt and mix well.
- Drink the juice without straining or you’ll lose all the good fibers.
Drink the juice within 15 minutes of preparation or else the juice gets oxidized and you’ll lose all the goodness of the juice.
Important: This detox juice should be had on an empty stomach in the morning and after having the juice do not eat anything for the next half an hour.