Dates (Khajur) you find in every family and it is very easily available everywhere. In case if you don’t know the benefits of this, here I am going to tell you why should you eat dates?
It’s very good to include 3 dates daily in your diet.
Health benefits of eating dates regularly:
- It controls diarrhea and prevent digestive problems. Also soaking dates overnight in water reduces constipation.
- It provides energy to anemic patients. Indian women are prone to develop anemia. Dried dates are a potent source of iron, which increases the production of hemoglobin and also improves circulation.
- Helps in maintaining healthy weight hence recommended for weight loss. The fact that dried dates are high in fiber and are a good source of energy, makes them the perfect weight loss diet .Dried dates can curb our cravings; so they make a great weight loss snack as it contains very low fat.
- It a great energy booster. Glucose and fructose present in dried dates are a good source of energy on a tiring day.
- Dried dates are also low in calories.
- Vitamin B, present in dried dates cures and prevents hair problems like split ends, dull hair and damaged hair.
- Vitamin B5 is good for the hair. Dried dates contain vitamin A, which enhances the quality of the skin. Vitamin A and B5 rejuvenates the skin.
- What makes dried dates important for overall health are the vitamins and minerals? Dried dates contain vitamins A, B, E, K, niacin and thiamine and minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, which boost and improve your health.
- It’s very good for healthy pregnancy as well.
You can include this in your breakfast as its healthy and you don’t have to prepare it and you can easily carry it everywhere you go like in office, school etc.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask on my blog and stay tuned for more interesting blogs…