My Morning Skincare:
- The first thing I do after stepping out of my bed in the morning is to give my face a splash with lukewarm water. That helps in opening the skin pores. Then I slather a mild facial cleanser all over my face and I always use a Foam/gel cleanser of BODY SHOP TEA TREE.
- I gently massage the cleanser in a circular pattern all around my face and then use cold water to rinse off face thoroughly. Cold water will close skin pores once the cleansing task is accomplished. This cleansing of face in the morning helps me to get rid of all dirt, oil and dead skin cells of my face. I always use a Muslin cloth to wipe my face after washing it and then use any face towel if required. Muslin cloth is very effective as it works really well for sensitive skin and does not irritate the skin.
- After rinsing, I gently pat my face dry and apply a skin toner of BODY SHOP. This toner restores the skin’s PH Balance.
- The Body Shop Oils Of Life Facial Oil: It’s a facial oil which is made of 3 precious seed oils i.e. Black Cumin oil, Rosehip oil and Camellia oil. It’s daily facial oil which is good for repairing the skin and makes skin more elastic and firmer. I use only 2 drops on daily basis after my toner and massage on my face. It’s essential as our face tend to lose essential oils. I never rely on facials as I think it damages your skin. I only use homemade products. (If you don’t purchase this you can apply Vitamin E capsules as well.)
- Neutrogena Sunscreen: I actually keep on switching between sunscreens. If you have dry skin you can go for an oil based moisturizer but if you have oily or combination skin you should go for other creams. Applying cream is a must.
- I never use any foundation on my skin as I feel it damages your skin. After this I apply little face powder, Mascara and kajal. I love to do eye make-up. Then I apply lipstick (Red or Pink) my favorite. Sometimes I go for Primer or CC cream.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist: Just to add that extra kick of moisture and to hydrate my skin, I like to use face mist. It’s actually a product you can carry in your bag and use it on the go.(You can also make Mist of cucumber and rose water)
That completes my morning skincare.
My Bedtime Skincare
- The Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil: This is my go-to product for makeup removal. Take around 1-2 pumps in your hands and massage onto your face. You will see even waterproof makeup clearing off so fast using this. You can also use cotton pads specifically for eyes. After you have massaged well, rinse your face with water. Remember to use this product first and then water, else it won’t be affective because oil on water doesn’t work.( You can also remove your makeup from Vaseline and rose water)]
- I use a night cream before retiring to bed. Skin requires special care for repairing itself after all the ravages it has suffered in the course of the day. And the intensive moisturizing formula of a night cream can give the skin all the nourishment it requires. However I always go for a night cream with natural ingredients like Aloe Vera gel, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Glycerin, vaseline etc.
Post Views: 1,297